Predictive and preventative maintenance & repairs that deliver operational efficiencies
Effective maintenance and repair will ensure you maximise your production and operating efficiencies by improving equipment product life cycles. Our on-site maintenance and repair teams offer a continual improvement solution through predictive and preventative maintenance.
Our field service teams are available 24/7, 7 days a week for emergency breakdowns, troubleshooting and problem-solving. Services are supported by our modern workshop and highly experienced engineers and tradespeople.
Dynelec also provide full support for overhaul and repair of electrical equipment and electric motors.
Some of the equipment supported by our preventative and predictive maintenance capabilities include:
- Battery components and systems
- Circuit breakers, switches and isolators
- Electric motors or generators
- High voltage cables
- I.S systems
- Kiosk substations
- Mining equipment electrics
- Motor Control Centres (MCC)
- Motor starters
- Power factor correction equipment
- Protection relays
- Switchboards (MV & LV)
- Transformers: dry type, oil and gas filled
- Voltage and current transformers