Reliable control panels and systems integration designed to meet your specific needs
Dynelec have a proven track record for successfully delivering a wide range of integration projects, from individual control systems to plant-wide centralised process controls. Our service is second to none. With over 65 years experience to draw on, we are able to provide you with efficient integration for brand new systems or to extend and optimise existing systems.
Our automation and process engineers are skilled in the design, construction and support of fully customised integration end-to-end. We utilise fully integrated Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and industrial communications networks which ensure productivity and operations are optimised.
We believe in using the latest software, technology and asset management systems suitable for your application. System integration services are supported by skilled and experienced Software Application Engineers.
What System Integration Services can be provided?
From simple Programmer Logic Control (PLC) programs, AC or DC drives, automation service assistance or entire turnkey automation systems, Dynelec has the expertise you are looking for. We provide:
- Programmer Logic Control (PLC) architecture design and programming
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) programming solutions customised to your requirements
- CAD drawings
- Systems compliant to relevant codes and standards
- Emergency assistance
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) implementation
- Commissioning and training
- Operation and maintenance manuals