Over 150 years experience collectively in electrical applications for mining and utilities
Diagnosing faults within your electrical systems and equipment can be complex. We have developed advanced techniques for fault finding and issue diagnosis in high voltage (HV), medium voltage (MV), low voltage (LV) and automated systems. This enables us to offer you a complete package of solutions, developed especially for mining and utilities, leading to a reduction of downtime on-site, increased lifespan of your electrical equipment and reduced equipment outages.
Some of the equipment we frequently deal with are:
- Automated systems
- Battery components and systems
- Circuit breakers, switches and isolators
- Communications, plant management, PLC/SCADA
- Electric motors & generators
- Mining equipment electrics
- Motor Control Centres (MCC)
- Motor starters
- Power factor correction equipment
- Protection relays
- Voltage and current transformers.